Pioneer Gm D9701 Mono 2400W Class-D Car Amp. Pioneer’s new extra-efficient Class-D digital amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance;.with Bass Boost Remote,enjoy first class sound and powerful volume on a versatile system at half the size of other units.Multi-block Terminal smoothly connect up to 4 subs for high-power audio output,Variable LPFadjust your low-pass filter frequency for greater audio system flexibility,Big Power, Small SizeSpeaker line input sensor connect your existing OEM unit without the hassle of add-on adapters, Pioneer sale in Kenya is now online, shop for pioneer amplifier online at the best price in Nairobi Kenya. Amplifier prices online have significantly reduced over the years owing to competition, hence our pioneer shop online is now offering best prices in Kenya on all amplifiers.
IMPROVED CIRCUIT DESIGN
To prevent circuit shutdown, Pioneer’s new digital amplifier circuit “Protection Control System” senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly. Stable, durable circuitry lessens the risk of high input power for the unit to achieve 1 Ω connection. This design enhances the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofers to a system.
VARIABLE LOW PASS FILTER
For extra flexibility, a variable LPF makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The LPF is adjustable from 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
TURN UP THE BASS
Every new Pioneer Class-D amplifier has a wired bass boost remote control for optimal bass level adjustment according to listening preferences and music characteristics.
SPEAKER LEVEL INPUTS
What, you DON’T own a Pioneer headunit? Well, we won’t hold it against you. In fact we’ll even help you build onto your system. Speaker level inputs allow you to connect your OEM unit (or any unit that doesn’t have the typical RCA-type inputs) without having to buy add-on adapters. So, the install goes faster, you save money, and you’ve got a Pioneer amp in your vehicle.
• 2,400 Watts Max Power
• Compact Design for Versatile Installation Options
• Wired Bass Boost Remote and Variable Bass Control
• 1 Ω Stable
- GM Digital Series Class D Monoblock Amplifier w/ Wired Bass Boost Remote
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 800 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 2400 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable low-pass filter (40-240 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-240 Hz
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Dimensions: 12-3/8"W x 7-7/8"D x 2-3/8"H